Research & Development
Excellence in R&D is driven by providing innovative and effective technology responses to help develop the right products. Our superior innovative design & manufacturing capabilities and product development combined with a flexible approach in addressing market challenges supporting larger nation-wide initiatives like Digitization, Care for the environment, resource conservation, etc.
Main product innovation focus areas based on market drivers are,
- Bearings for Electric Vehicle with high speed, low friction, and low noise feature to fulfill the EV customer’s expectations.
- Smart Bearing solutions with sensors
- Reliability Improvement solutions, with an improved service life of current and new products
- Fuel efficiency solutions provide fuel-saving and help in meeting Emission Regulations at the customer end
- Develop networking with key stakeholders at multiple verticals
- Online sessions & Discussion with customer teams- Technology days, workshops, etc
- Problem solving project with customers
- Early engagement with customers – Partnership project initiation Scheduled meeting with customer at multiple levels with NBC leaderships
- Weekly meetings with customers based on project needs
New Product Development
In an era of shorter product lifecycle and looking into the aggression of customers to launch new and advanced products to sustain the competitive global market, we at NBC Bearings are continually working hand in hand with our customers to develop products at a faster pace and increasing the no. of products developed in a year in arithmetic progression.
To sustain customer aggression, we are not only continuously updating our product development infrastructure but also updating system infrastructure, with an eye towards Industry 4.0.
Our above customer centric approach is continuously increasing confidence of our customers as a dependable and sustainable supplier.
Patents and Publications
Quick Finder Link
Latest Articles Updated Daily
Insight And TrendsFollow our latest news and thoughts which focuses exclusively on insight,
industry trends, tip news headlines.
New Delhi, September 29th, 2022: National Engineering Industries Ltd. (NEI), part of the USD 2.4 billion diversified CK Birla Group has been conferred with ‘Iconic
National Engineering Industries Ltd. opens Global Technology Center in Germany through its Subsidiary NBC Global
Centre to focus on application engineering, product development and manufacturing technology in the automobile and industrial space Enables NBC Bearings in India with competitive advantage